pire photo de site de rencontre russe « Video? … Not for my business… ».
Preconceived ideas are hard to fight… And if we tell you that:
- a video needs a budget between 600 € et 2500 €
- in 4 to 6 weeks, your video project is completed
- a video is seen 4 to 6 times more than a document is opened
- a visitor on the web spend 10 to 15 minutes on average watching videos, while he rarely spend more than a minute on a webpage.
Want to know more?
Video is an educational media very efficient, in particular to present « complex » offers. It can be adapted to a lot of uses: mailing, website, newsletter, stall on a fair or customer presentation. Value for money and efficiency guaranteed.
Don’t forget the basic rules:
- Rule n°1: The more complex is your offer, the more the use of video is relevant
- Rule n°2: Efficiency is at its maximum with a video between 1’30 and 2mn.
- Rule n°3: 3 steps to make it concrete.
- the idea, that contributes to the result for 20%
- the scenario, that contributes to the result for 40%.
- the production, that contributes to the result for 40%.
http://aebone.org/listik/lili/5736 The videocast, is one of the video tools linked to event organization which is a precious ally of technologic SMEs.
The vidéocast can cover a lecture, a seminary, a training, the intervention of an expert… It is recorded during an event or in a studio.
Our favorite example: to go from the stage of the start-up to the stage of the leader, the company has to become the « reference in its sector ». Producing regularly experts opinions contribute to this goal. 2 traditional tools: events and blogs. But, gathering 100 people in a room represents an important cost! The solution: spreading the impact of the event by publishing it on the web or even…replacing it by a video. This is the guarantee of a much more important audience for a much lower cost!
Again, some basic rules:
- Rule n°1: as soon as the video last more than a few minutes, divide it in chapters
- Rule n°2: the better the speaker is, the scenario is and the information is relevant…the more the video is approved.
- Rule n°3: Do not neglect the SEO…
This general view of the video opportunities gave you ideas? You feel that you want to know more about it?
Then do not hesitate and come to Product Managers.