Let’s transmit you the PRODUCT MANAGEMENT culture
Make your product launches more effective
ACTIVE COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
1 – Effective product roadmap
Having a clear vision on 6-9 months
understanding trends for 12-24 months
Implementing the PRODUCT MANAGEMENT process to consolidate the clear vision of products and their evolution over time is a key stage in the life of the company.
Especially in an agile development environment, when product cycles are short and marketing has to organize product launches.
The company must articulate several roadmaps:
- One roadmap http://faddisandfaddis.com/limon/3372 per product/offer line
- A roadmap http://vedantaiowa.org/?makrosyt=matchmaking-23&01d=c2 by technological platform
The accuracy of maturities varies according to the time horizon considered:
– the week for a horizon of 3 months,
– the month for a half-year horizon
– and the quarter for a higher horizon.
3 – Clear business plan
Describe the financial terms and conditions attached to the offer.
The objective of the Business Model is to ensure:
- Adequacy to market expectations in terms of price, investment and/or payment terms and conditions
- Profitability of the sales model for the company
The Value proposition, an expression of positioning, together with the Business Model, are key elements of the product offer description.
2 – Active competitive intelligence
Maintaining a good market knowledge through knowledge of its competition
Without becoming an obsession, understanding your competition can help you
• refining your differentiation
• detecting weak signals, which sometimes are important trends.
In any case, competitive intelligence should lead the company to copy its competitors. Competitive intelligence is productive only if you can take a step back and invest in places where the offer is worth more or competition is not positioned to build blue oceans.
4 – Industrialised product life cycle
Preparing to sell standard products
The transition from a project approach to product mode is a process that makes it possible to industrialize sales.
find more Promote a sale of standard products, as opposed to custom sales.
This requires a robust, packaged product, sales force support and the provision of appropriate marketing tools
Industrialize the product, with its versions, its controlled release dates and the marketing of a complete offer, tested internally and in the field.
The offer is accompanied by all its documentation and associated services (guarantee, maintenance, support, installation, training, etc.).